About Studying with us
- Enrol and start anytime you want
- Learn at your own pace, go as quickly or slowly as you like
- You have up to 12 months to complete your studies
Step 1: Online Learning requirements.
Online Learning requirements
- Computer, laptop or tablet with internet access
- Microsoft Office preferred
- Online searching ability to find relevant legislation, regulations, standards and codes
Benefits of Online Learning
- Study anywhere, anytime on a computer/laptop/tablet (internet connection required)
- Download and save your learning materials on your computer/laptop/tablet
- Complete your assessments online
- Student support is provided via email, telephone or by appointment at our office
Step 2: Select your units of Study
During the enrollment process you will be required to select the units of competency you want to enrol in.
If you need any assistance, please contact us.
Step 3: Enrol
- You can enrol online (we can email you an enrollment form if you prefer)
- Remember to email us a copy of your Driver’s Licence showing your current address
- We will check your enrollment form for completeness and then call you to finalise payment
- We will email you your login detail and you can start studying immediately.